Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Baby Ben Is 2 Weeks Old!

Baby Ben celebrated his 2-week birthday yesterday! I can hardly believe it's been two weeks already - my baby is growing up so fast! He had his 2-week well child check at the pediatrician today - his weight is up to 8 pounds, 11 ounces! Yay!


He has a wide variety of facial expressions - I think this is the "I'm sleepy, stop taking pictures" expression.

His umbilical cord fell off, so he was able to get a real bath!




6 comments:

Nicole Suzanne Farley said...

This is a well-loved baby. :)

Amy LaVonne said...

He may be the most beautiful thing that I have ever seen.

Amy said...

cute cute cute

Pam Schmidt said...

Beautiful, beautiful boy...all the angels are celebrating and so are we. Love to all of the Kentucky Farley's.

Love Pam

Rachel Farley said...

My goodness I am in love with my nephew!! I can not wait to meet him! He is so handsome and sweet. Blessings to all!

Rachel Bardwell said...

Hey there - found your blog through Emily's. OH. MY. GOODNESS. What a precious little face. Congratulations! I hope you're able to get some sleep, but if not, at least you can stare at a perfect little guy!

Rachel (Govig) Bardwell