On Baby Ben's one-week birthday, we gave him a good sponge bath. Now, I know I'm a pediatrician, but I still googled "how to give a sponge bath" and followed the instructions on the Johnson&Johnson website. This is just one example of how my medical training has left me completely unprepared to actually be a parent. Oh, well.
Baby Ben enjoyed the shampoo part of the bath very much. He was less than enthused about the rest of it.

Baby Ben enjoyed the shampoo part of the bath very much. He was less than enthused about the rest of it.



Oh, that face - so adorable. So, so adorable. How could anyone resist that face? Mommy and Daddy sure can't.



4 comments:
I cannot even handle how cute this little guy is!!!! LOVE his hair and LOVE his facial expressions!!
So beautiful! Baby Ben has already captured so many girls' eyes up here at UNI as I continue to show everyone how adorable he is! I can't wait to meet him!!!
Absolutely amazing - he is so expressive. Thank you for sharing these moments guys.
Pam
Can we say BEAUTIFUL!?!?! I'm quite smitten with the boy...can't wait to cuddle!
Post a Comment