Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Thomas Benjamin Farley

Well the day finally came. Lianne was induced (with pitocin) at about 8 AM yesterday and by 8 PM we had the newest Farley boy in our arms! Lianne did a great job!!! I feel truly blessed to have such a wonderful wife and for God to give us this beautiful baby boy filled my heart beyond words. Amazing.
Well I could go on but let me show you our son, Baby Benjamin Farley..8 lbs, 8oz; 20 3/4 inches and a full head of hair!


Looking good after his first bath.




Lianne and I are very grateful to now be a family of 3!

Family and Friends: thank you all for all your prayers and well wishes! We love you and are excited to share this new life with you.

5 comments:

Jenna said...

He is so sweet! I can't wait to hold him and give him kisses! Love you guys!

Amy LaVonne said...

He is so adorable! I cannot wait to meet him! Beautiful! The Lord is so good!

Amy said...

Sooo cute! :) great pictures :)

Nicole Suzanne Farley said...

YAY!!!!! It was so great to talk to you guys...and you have SUCH A BEAUTIFUL son!!!! Can't wait to hug and hold and kiss him...love him to death already. :) Miss you guys!

Erika said...

Awwww. Beautiful. I've seen many babies and that is a good looking kid! :)