Wow! Baby Ben is one month old already!
I've decided to take his monthly pictures in an appropriately labeled diaper a la Binkie.
He's getting so big - he weighed in at 9 pounds, 11 ounces on his one-month birthday!
I've decided to take his monthly pictures in an appropriately labeled diaper a la Binkie.
He's getting so big - he weighed in at 9 pounds, 11 ounces on his one-month birthday!

He is soooooo cute when he sleeps ... sometimes I just sneak over to his bed and watch him sleep. Yep, I'm pretty in love with him.




3 comments:
I seriously can't get over how cute he is!!!!!
He's so beautiful! A month already...WOW! I'm SO glad we get to meet him so soon...good thing you guys are getting your fill of holding him, because all the aunts are going to be BEN HOGS when we're finally together! Love the pictures. :)
Love just grew deeper definition in your heart. It happens when you become a parent. Enjoy! Love the last one. Makes a girl want to kiss those cheeks. :)
Post a Comment