Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Ben Crawls!

Today Ben decided he was ready to crawl. He had been toying with the idea for a few weeks but with some Gerber graduates as his motivation he made a move. Now Mom and Dad need to lock down the house, we have a mobile baby!

Check it out...

7 comments:

Jenna said...

AHHHHH!!! He is SOO cute. I love him!!!

Rachel Farley said...

Way To Go Ben!!! I am so proud of you buddy! I ♥ you!!

He actually crawled all around when he was here.... ok I am only kidding, BUT I was really worried that he would crawl for the first time :)

Crawling babies are so so cute!

Can't wait to see him in action.

Amy LaVonne said...

I LOVE IT!!! So exciting!

Andrew said...

are we waiting for Ben's high school graduation to post again? ;-)

Nicole Suzanne Farley said...

Since Ben's walking and saying "ball" now, it might be time for another post!

Jaron said...

I remember when this happened. I was just a little lad........ UPDATE YOUR BLOG. The world deserves to see your baby. Come on!

Jenna said...

this blog....needs....updating.