Monday, March 17, 2008

The Haircut

Most of you know that Mike has been into cutting his own hair lately. Most of you also know that I am not a huge fan of this endeavor. I have been very firm about not getting involved in this whole business, but Mike persuaded me to help him trim the back the other night. I was doing well until he asked  me to trim behind the ears ... then I sort of forgot where I was at ... whoops. I have now re-committed to never cutting Mike's hair ever again. 

3 comments:

Jenna said...

heheee.....you should have given him a lightning bolt!

Brian said...

I think this is my favorite post yet. For real. I laughed at least 3 minutes. Were you able to fix it at all? Maybe you could compromise and have Mike purchase a hear cut every other time?

emily said...

oh my!!! Hilarious! I agree with Jenna's comment!