
Mike and I shared a milestone this weekend - our first ferry ride. We were driving around the countryside outside of Lexington (highly recommended, by the way - very beautiful!), when the road we were traveling on all of a sudden stopped. At a river. And there was the ferry (a free ferry, mind you), ready to take us across. It was kind of surreal, like - are there really places that have ferries instead of bridges? The answer in Kentucky is apparently, yes. It was pretty fun. Just another glimpse into our new Kentucky life!





5 comments:
That is pretty much the coolest thing ever!
We are pretty jealous. That is pretty sweet. Fun post! Miss you guys lots and lots! Can't wait to see you somewhat soon. Much love from Iowa!
Oh, fun!
Lianne, you look hot!
I agree I agree! Lianne you are HOT!
Although the ferry ride looked wonderful I'm a little disimpressed the CRV was unable to ford the river by its self. I mean-what are SUV's for anyway? ;)
Post a Comment