Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Getting Bigger!

Or as Mike likes to say, I am a pregosaurus. Yes, he's a dear. So, technically I am 24 weeks today, but I needed to catch up on the last couple of weeks - so here is the baby belly at 22 and 23 weeks!

22 weeks

23 weeks

Daddy with his favorite baby outfit so far


So there you have it! It's pretty exciting to be at 24 weeks - only 16 weeks to go!! Yay!! Baby boy is also now "viable," as everyone in the NICU loved to tell me last month ... I prefer to not think of him that way. The NICU is not a fun place for a pregnant lady to be. So glad I'm out of there! He is definitely getting stronger ... he can pack a pretty good punch! Little stinker. :)

8 comments:

Amy said...

so awesome. love it. wish i was there!!! Thanks for listening to my whining and getting the update done :)

Rachel Farley said...

You are gorgeous!! I can't wait to hug you and tell baby nephew hello over Christmas. I love getting the updates and the photos. Love to you both! Thanks for the comments on the India posts- we are having a great time.

Jenna said...

oh my goodness!!!! you are the cutest pregnant lady there ever was. seriously. i wish i could see you in person!!!!!

Nicole Suzanne Farley said...

WAHOO!!! All the Farley ladies are oohing and aahing here in India, wishing we could rub your BELLY! (I'm sure just what you're wishing we could do too, huh?!) Loving the Pregasaurus...way to go Mike. :)

Amy LaVonne said...

Goodness Gracious! You are so stinkin cute! I'm pretty ecstatic to meet this little guy some day! Mike... great pick on the outfit! Very adorable!

Unknown said...

Muriel said...Love to see your maternal glow! Glad you and the baby are doinf well. YOU TOO MIKE.Prayers for you all continue.

Anonymous said...

Wow Mom,"little stinker" and Dad are looking great. Brian and I are sitting here looking forward to seeing the entire Kentucky clan! Nice outfit Mike.

Love to All,

Grandfather

Brian said...

Very cute. I like the outfit. I think we need to get Mike a similar styled shirt that says "Big Stinker". Hope all is great! Thanks for the post!