Here are weeks 20 and 21! I also included some pictures of our first baby clothes purchases - soooo cute! The baby has been moving around a lot the last couple of days - I LOVE IT!! It is the coolest thing. And Mike got to feel him kick for the first time a couple days ago.
20 weeks
21 weeks
5 comments:
Amy
said...
Those clothes are soooo cute!!! Little puppy dogs!! :) I wish you were closer!!!! I want to touch your belly - is that weird? You look awesome :)
5 comments:
Those clothes are soooo cute!!! Little puppy dogs!! :) I wish you were closer!!!! I want to touch your belly - is that weird? You look awesome :)
WOOOOO! You look so awesome!!! I love that first shirt - adorable. And the baby clothes too, of course ;) Good job posting!
I seriously love baby belly pics. You are adorable!!!
YAY!!!! It's so weird that I haven't even seen you when you're pregnant...DUMB! You're SUPER cute...as are the clothes. :)
This is very cool! Thanks for posting about the next little Farley.
Post a Comment