Wednesday, September 9, 2009

We're having a baby _______!

Today was the big day! We are 20 weeks pregnant and ready to find out if we will be welcoming baby boy Farley or baby girl Farley in January.
And the baby is ...

















A BOY!!!
And he's quite the, um, exhibitionist. (Mike just said "he's not an exhibitionist, he's naked." Very true, very true.)
We're excited about playing basketball with the little guy, raising him as a proper Hawkeye, and Mike is rejoicing that we won't be paying for a wedding (yet).

So ... we're going out to dinner to celebrate and then we're going to do some baby shopping!! Yay!!


16 comments:

Jenna said...

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Love it!!!!!! He will be so cute!!!

Amy said...

I LOVE HIM SO MUCH!

Brian said...

We are so excited! He is going to be a ladies man :) We might have to go do some shopping too :) Love you and love him

Roster said...

that is so exciting! congratulations once again!

Liz said...

Congrats! I am so happy for you! Maybe our kids can be friends:)

Amy Stellmaker said...

WOO HOO!!! That is so exciting... keeping the family tradition going with another boy! SOOOO FUN!!

Anonymous said...

I love it! yaa for Boys! Boys Rock!
Happy Baby!

Anonymous said...

Yay! He looks just like his Grandfathers don't you think? We love the entire beautiful family! Congrats!

Dad

Yvonne Farley said...

The Farley boy tradition continues!!!How beautiful!

What a blessing this wonderful new life will be for so many people. It's makes me smile to think how many people love him already!! I love all three of you, Mom

Erika said...

Well, coming from someone who knows boys, I think you are going to be VERY pleased with the little guy! Enjoy your shopping!

Jack said...

Congrats and continued good health and good luck. And for some inspiration on this life-changing course you're on, I invite you to check out ahamoment.com, where you'll find inspirational personal stories of aha moments of all varieties, including several about parenthood. Hope you enjoy.

Thanks -- jack@ahamoment.com

Nicole Suzanne Farley said...

WAHOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That's so exciting! YAY LITTLE FARLEY HAWK MAN! We're so happy! Congratulations!

Binkie Lassen said...

I knew it!! I was thinking boy all along.....It's a Farley thing, isn't it? Only 20 more weeks until we can hold him and squeeze him!! This is way too cool. Happy gestating!! Grandma Lassen

Anonymous said...

i love my sweet boy, you will too! congats!

Pam Schmidt said...

Absolutely amazing...what a blessed day. The Farley Boys march on...Hey Mike - today would have been your paternal Grandfather's 90th birthday...he's grinnin for sure. And so are we...Happy Baby!

Love,
Muriel and Pam :)

Andrew said...

"He is fine....." -Nick Cage