We had our favorite Indiana fans over to watch the game on Saturday ... another (ugly) Iowa win! The Hosts are going to have their baby girl in just a few weeks! Our little guy needs to bake a bit longer.
27 weeks for me, 37 weeks for Becky!
28 weeks
7 comments:
Amy
said...
HOLY CRAP!!! you look a ton different!! I likey. How are you feeling?
Lianne, You are a dang cute pregnant lady...I can't wait to see you guys at Christmas...I wish you were having the baby by then!! Ahh patience patience:)
7 comments:
HOLY CRAP!!! you look a ton different!! I likey. How are you feeling?
Lianne, You are a dang cute pregnant lady...I can't wait to see you guys at Christmas...I wish you were having the baby by then!! Ahh patience patience:)
Love Bekah
I'm going to cry! You are beautiful!!! I can not wait to hug you and hug your belly ;) Love you!!
Wow, that doesn't look real. Either this is a hoax or your having multiples. Mike & Lianne Plus 4?
YAY!!!! Such a beautiful mama...I can't wait to SEE YOU!
I can't stand it - you have to come home now!!!! You look awesome!! Update some more, please.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY LIANNE!!!
Post a Comment