Friday, November 27, 2009

Baby cage makes an appearance

29 weeks!



30 weeks - wow, I am really getting big!



Mike and I decided to go ahead and get our "baby cage" - at least, that's what Mike calls it. Other people may call it a pack-n-play or portable crib or playpen. Yeah.



So, this is where the baby will sleep for the first couple of months before we move him to his crib ... and I am contemplating the fact that I may never sleep again. Wow. Things are starting to get real.

5 comments:

Jenna said...

Woooo! You look awesome!! Good job posting :D

Nicole Suzanne Farley said...

WOW, you are getting big! (In a BEAUTIFUL big way!). And, yay for baby cages!

Amy said...

Coolio.

MelindaBeth said...

Lianne...you look beautiful!! :) And I love your baby cage. :) It's really cute!!! :) So fun! :)

Unknown said...

Congrats! Just randomly found your blog when searching google for "champagne tap". Thought it was coincidental that I am interviewing at UK Lexington today for radiology residency. :)