Love the tree! You guys look quite striking in front of it if I say so myself! Lianne you are darling and I hope you are ready for me to mob your belly while I talk to my nephew about life :) Can not WAIT to see you! Love all three of you- thanks for the post.
Hi Guys.. Thanks for the update. I am so excited for you.I hope you have a wonderful trip and I will look forward to meeting my grandnephew in 2010..I will drive to Kentucky for that honor. Love you. Muriel
7 comments:
SO SO SO FUN!!! Can't wait to see you guys in person next week and get to celebrate that little guy at the shower!!!
Baby! Holy crap! I am excited!
Love the tree! You guys look quite striking in front of it if I say so myself! Lianne you are darling and I hope you are ready for me to mob your belly while I talk to my nephew about life :) Can not WAIT to see you! Love all three of you- thanks for the post.
Rach
WOOOO!
Sweet :) Nice pictures :) Can't wait to see you guys!!!!
Oh by the way...while reading what "Brian" posted I got a little weirded out...but Rachel saying it makes total sense :) I get it now. :)
Hi Guys.. Thanks for the update. I am so excited for you.I hope you have a wonderful trip and I will look forward to meeting my grandnephew in 2010..I will drive to Kentucky for that honor. Love you. Muriel
Post a Comment