Sunday, January 3, 2010

Into the Ninth Month ...

We made it back safely from snowy Iowa, and now it's time to update with lots of holiday-themed baby belly pictures!

34 weeks



35 weeks - mommy singing with Aunt Jenna


36 weeks - this is what Mike refers to as my "pregnant movie star" look. I think he's mostly referring to the oversized sunglasses.


And now for some baby room pics - we've made a lot of progress, but it's definitely not ready yet. Mike built the crib, dresser, changing table, and glider. Oh, and he put together the stroller. Ummm ... I put together the bouncy seat. Yeah.

This is the view from the door.
This is the general layout of the room once you step inside ... it's kind of a lot of furniture for a small room, but I think it will work.
Beautiful crib! (if you look really hard you can see my bouncy seat hidden in the corner)
Next time I post I will be full-term!! Wow!!

4 comments:

Nicole Suzanne Farley said...

WAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! How exciting! I love the one of you guys singing, you look SO BIG...and you are DEFINITELY a pregnant movie star. :) The baby room looks beautiful, I feel so sad that I won't get to see it ever...but I will DEFINITELY get to see your next baby room, and there will be a BABY there when I see it! We love you guys!

Amy said...

very cool! i was wondering what his room looked like. :) Keep me updated!! :)

Jenna said...

good job posting, preggo!

Anonymous said...

We have the same bedding! Love it!