Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Firsts for Baby Ben

Baby Ben is 7 weeks old today!
He is growing so much - I actually had to retire his newborn clothes the other day (sob).
He met a lot of his family last week when Jaron, Yvonne, Rachel, Brian, and Matt all came from Iowa to visit. A good time was had by all.
He has had a series of "firsts" lately, which has been pretty exciting!


His first Saint Patrick's Day!


His first haircut - yep, it was time for a trim. Here's a "before" picture - you can see that the mullet was getting out of control.



Giving the 'burns a trim


Happy with his new haircut!


Baby Ben's first mountain!
Mommy and Uncle Jaron took a hike up to Natural Bridge ... and Ben slept the whole time.
Oh, well.



And ... first smiles! Lots of them!
(just hard to catch them on camera sometimes - hence the blurry picture!)


And here's a video of daddy doing diaper duty ...

6 comments:

Rachel Farley said...

Oh Benjamin... I LOVE YOU!!!! I am honored to be your auntie and you make me so happy!

Very great post Lianne!

I am sad that we missed the trim- he looks so cute!! You captured it well.

It was so great hanging with you for a week and I am so blessed by all of you.

Thanks for letting us share in the life of your son. Many kisses to him and hugs to you and Mike.

emily said...

oh my word. that video was hilarious!!!! Mike. So. FUNNY!

Nicole Suzanne Farley said...

YAY FOR FIRSTS!!!!!! I can't wait to meet him...for THAT first to happy! Life is seriously exciting, huh Baby Ben?!?!?! We love you guys!

Amy Van Gorp said...

cool :) nice video :)

Amy LaVonne said...

Oh my goodness! he is adorable! I really can't wait to meet him!

Jenna said...

I demand more photos and videos.